- Britain’s Got Tenants! – a show with songs about the housing crisis
- Don’t Panic: It’s Challenge Anneka! – performed at the 2016 Edinburgh Festival and on tour afterwards. London run planned for October 2017.
- Jude Starbeam (working title) – a family show about a little girl astronaut who gets lost in space. We plan to premiere the show at the 2018 Edinburgh Fringe.
- Musarc – I have been running drama workshops with experimental choir Musarc since their 2015 Christmas concert. I have also worked with them on staging their concerts.
- Messingkauf – a translation and adaptation of Brecht’s unfinished text with Sam Williams.
- The Tenant – movement direction and dramaturgical support for Concert Theatre’s adaptation of Anne Brontë’s The Tenant of Wildfell Hall.
- Camberwell Palace: an Interactive Audio Tour (June 2015) – an performance / interactive piece for guests at a house party
- The Merchant of Venice – a response
- Someone is Going to Come – a proposed staging of Jon Fosse’s Play for the JMK award
- Witty Ticcy Ray – an adaptation of a case study / story by the neurologist Oliver Sacks
- No Place Like – a show about what “home” means to people who have moved into a care home.
- Political Animals – a short piece for Theatre Uncut
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – a promenade production for a charity fundraiser
- The Overcoat – the first show I worked on with the company after graduating from Lecoq